[PART 1] 20's Insecurities : Question over question?

source: pinterest.com

You and I (of course) have very common questions screaming over our head. "What is my future would be?" "Could I living the life like them?" "Could I be success?" "What if I fail? I already 26, I should be stable in both of relationship and career. I need to run. But to where?" If you are one of them, congratulation and welcome to the twenties crisis or maybe if you ever heard this word, quarter life crisis.

I'm going to be 26 years old next month and I can say that I actually not that strong enough to think about my future in positive way. But, it is enough for me spending my two years wondered that I couldn't live the life like I want to or worry so much about my future. Or even the worst, I fail and broke.

The first step from what I learnt is...
"You have to be commitment and consistent to your self and focus with one thing and let the others rest temporarily."
But how?

Every successful person already going through up and down for many years. Rejection, helpless, restless and maybe some of them had suicidal thought or depression. But, every hard work absolutely paid off. And they are only achieve on thing on their life. "Find the purpose of life and why". What do you want to be as a human? What do you want to be to give an impact for other people? and the most important is what do you want for yourself. That's the first thing that you should find out. And believe me, whatever your life goal is, do not let the fear feed your anxiety, you can achieve it and you can do it. You should trust on yourself even the others don't.

Some of us (including me) who have really over thinking and while the others over analyze towards something. Both of that are not good. Over thinking make you have a sleep less, depression, worry too much, negative thinking or even anxious. Over analyze make you feel lack of confidence, trust issue, depression and the other of negative thoughts. Once it comes across to your head, please do not feed it into your mind and your vibes. You should find something that make you feel alive and happy again. Do not let question over question controlling you.

“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life”. — Steve Jobs

I know it's hard for us to survive from all the insecurities questions over our head. Even the successful people had ever this moment. But, they survive. It takes so much courage, time, and energy to control our mind, body and soul. To be honest, my self also really hard to control it. Negative thoughts always trying to come over my head while I'm enjoying with my self and trying to be positive. In this blog, I just want to share you all that you are not alone and don't think be. Twenties might the best year because we are free to live and choose, we are free to try as much as we can, we are free to be fail and we are to free to chin up and fight again.

But, I do know, behind all of the questions which speaking inside your head right now. You should listen the lowest voice in your heard, unnoticed because our ego but that voice so much powerful. That is your instinct, deep inside your heart. Even though it sometimes inversely proportional to the reality or even the people surround you. They think that you are out of their mind and impossible. Your instinct and deep inside of your heart said so. Just go for it. Let the magic do the rest. Because I believe that every hard work needs a little touch of magic. 


You are capable to transformation yourself to aim your higher dreams. It's not the matter with what you have now. It's about the matter that you want start it now or never. 

Thank you so much for reading Part 1 of 20's insecurities thing. Please follow my blog to get update about the part 2. And don't be shy to share your thought on the comments section below.

xoxo,
the euphoria diva 

Comments

Popular Posts