Pick your perfect summer dress by body type

Screaming for Summer!!! Yippie!! By that means, say good bye to coat and say hello to summer dress. For me, Summer is a little heaven cause I don't have to sneezing all the time causes my allergic to cold (In fact, I love Rain!!).

Last week, my friend offered me for photoshot which held on the centre of Jakarta. Well, it's been like an half year I haven't modelling again, so I answered YES I WOULD LOVE TOO.
The concept was about on the rooftop.




Dress: Zara
Shoes: Zara

As we know, some of us have different body type, and we should pick the right one. Don't let the pattern ruin our looks. And also, I have some inspiration from celebrity who wear summer dress with their unique styles and body type. Scroll through to find your perfect summer dress by your body type and for now I'll put the link to shop your dresses, here we go!

STRAIGHT BODY TYPE

This kind of body type means your hip and bust are balance. The girl who have this type must be very lucky, cause they will absolutely good on any dress. But if you want to make your body like a sexy girl than a skinny girl you should wear a bubble skirt.

PHOTO: JDH Imagez / Splash News
Keira Knightley


You can shop this lovely pattern dress from ROMWE


HOURGLASS BODY TYPE

Lucky you!! You have the body which woman dream off. You can wear anything you like, show off your beautiful and sexy body. I bet every woman outside are envy at you right now!


PHOTO: INFphoto.com
Beyonce


You can shop it here




PEAR BODY TYPE

Oh well, this is my body type. The hips extremely bigger than my bust. But, we have really nice waist! So don't be afraid to show our waist!! Or if we want to hide our bottom we can wear really loose maxi dress, but still choose the dress which is show off our waist or upper. 


PHOTO: Teach/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Karlie Kloss


Let's have this beautiful pattern maxi dress on here

xoxo,

Diva

Don't forget to follow:
Instagram : @divandagitadesiani
Bloglovin


Comments

DeVs said…
nice post!
xo

http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/
Unknown said…
Beautiful dresses. X

FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
| Fashion Blogger |
Anonymous said…
Love those Shoes!

aprilroselim.blogspot.com
Martina said…
Hello dear, What a beautiful picture!
would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it
wait for you
Julianne said…
Great blog♥

How about follow each other?
I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
My Blog:

http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com
angelaah91 said…
great inspiration. love your outfit, very gorgeous heels :)
lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

- www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

Popular Posts