Resign for something better?

It's been 2 years and more I've been working in fashion magazine. I had a lot of experience and I learnt a lot to be good graphic designer. Even I was working as a graphic designer, in such a good reputation companies and good salary (I'm so lucky), I don't feel belong there. Yeah, I know. It's really hard to take off all of my attributes and monthly-salary to nothing-well, for now I don't know what I'm doing-I guess.

You know, mostly people decided to resign when they already got a new job. But me? I don't get anything, I know what exactly I will do, but I don't know if it will work. Seriously, this is the hardest part I picked entirely of my life. I only living by my little-saving, and I know this saving wouldn't get enough for a year. I keep telling my self to be tough and keep finding who I want to be in the future.

Now, I'm running two business, one with my partner and another one is my self-fashion brand (on a progress, need more penny to built). I am spending a lot of money and I can say in another 5 months if my business won't be good, I would be broke (but pray that this gonna be actually happen :p). Some people say to me that business is the fastest way to invest and waste money at the same time. And some of my friends said that I am the typical hard-worker kind and business is not my thing. Really? I've been business since elementary school even ended bad. LOL.

Oh well, I can say resign for built a business is really hard, you have to convince yourself that you can go through it. I feel so afraid when I want to go sleep. Like now, when I am writing this blog, I don't if I will be success or nope. But, I can't go to sleep because I am thinking if bad happen to me and I have a lot of debt, oh my god!!! To make me calm, I keep telling my self that everything is gonna be okay, and my ambition can be true that I will be a successful business woman in the future.

xoxo

Comments

MartaJLFRouge said…
Dear, you took a risky decision but you jumped in something you believe in. If not now but later, you will see the results.
You are brave and I give you good luck for your projects. The routine is sheer boredom!

❤ J'aime Les Feuilles Rouges ❤

Popular Posts