Are You Ready for Music Party?

Lately, season in Jakarta is kinda messy. We don't know it's time for summer or rainy season. Because at the morning the sun shines so brightly even you wear your sunglasses. And then, when the sky turns a bit darker, it's time for heavy rain!! Can you imagine that? So, for me. I have to prepare two fashion style at the same time. Usually I bring my coat to use at the night. Yeah, I have to mix and match to available using in 2 weather. Kinda difficult but I'm survive with that. LOL!

Anyway enough the Introduction, Let's we talk about the party! Yeiy! Who doesn't love the party? I do. But, have anyone ever feel kinda boring to attend the party with mini dress or some glamour stuff on your body? (Or maybe some readers here love using dress..) Well, for me who really boring with the dress at that time decided to wear ripped short pants and t-shirt and I was going for night music party in Kemang, South of Jakarta held by GOODNEWS. 


Here I post my look, If you anyone have a lookbook don't forget to HYPE me then I'll Hype yours for the returns. :D (www.lookbook.nu/divandagitadesiani)









Tops : Forever 21
Short : Forever 21
Belt : ZARA
Stocking : Supre
Bracelet : Hermes


Besides me, there's some celebrity style you can check it out for your inspiration. Well, enjoy the party and wear the most comfortable for you guys. Don't forget you HAVE to prepare for the dance shoes. There's a party and of course they have a dance floor. Show your move!!



So how about your style to attend music party?

With Love,
Diva 


Follow my:
INSTAGRAM : @divandagitadesiani
LOOKBOOK : www.lookbook.nu/divandagitadesiani
BLOGLOVIN' : Klik the link on my side bar

Comments

Arikita said…
Done sweetie, followed you, follow me back? :)

Fashion gets Fierce.
Unknown said…
Your Litas are to die for! You have a great sense of style :) Wanna follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? Let me know lovely!

xo

Yujin
La Celestials
thegrisgirl said…
hello dear!!
you look AMAZING! great look! you are so pretty.
I love your blog and your great style!!
I`m here first time so I wanna to ask you how about follow each other?? Let me know, please if you start and don`t worry I will follow back inmediatly!
have a great day sweety!!
xoxo from Spain
www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es
Anonymous said…
Wow your blog is awesome. I follow you via GFC now. Hope you follow back: http://www.thatfashionapp.com/
Anonymous said…
Love this outfit - so cute!!! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other! xx
Unknown said…
You are so pretty!! Amazing clicks! <3

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

Have a happy week ahead!!
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
Coco Colo said…
Amazing and inspirational pics :)
I follow you now via GFC and bloglovin... Please follow back!

https://coco-colo.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
It's the same weather where I live right now :) By the way - Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
Dolce Kisses ♥

www.dolcepetite.com
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Unknown said…
Always ready for party^^
Would you like follow each other via gfc and bloglovin?

xx
ponymoon.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
quirky look and those chunky red heels are amazing!

Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
AL xx
RASSP
TwitterInstagram
Love this look!!!

Gorgeous :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Selma said…
Love the look!

Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

Kiss,
PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM
angieporelmundo said…
Brilliant post, I liked it. these beautiful and I love your natural style

follow? let me know

Losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal
Unknown said…
Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin and google+! Sorry for the delay! xx Hope you will follow me back on all!!

Keep in touch
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
Unknown said…
You look absolutely great! Following you on GFC now, but we can also connect on Facebook, Bloglovin and Twitter if you'd like!
Let me know on my blog :)

Dolce Kisses ♥
www.dolcepetite.com
anita danako said…
Love you looks,great blog!
Would you like to follow each other
let me know on my blog and i;ll follow you back
http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxo
Unknown said…
pretty cool outfit! love the tights & the earrings :D xx

dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

Popular Posts