Sell Manic Panic Now!

Helloww..

Lately, I wanna add some streaks on my black hair, maybe with purple, cotton candy, or blue. I haven't decide the color yet. (There's a lot of color mess around in my head) 
Well, last year until now there's one hair color brand which offer neon colors named MANIC PANIC!!

My sister just bought the enchanted forest one, and the result came out so cool. And I think I should by Manic Panic too. It's not make your hair so dry except you need to bleach your hair so you get the best result. 

Here some products and result of Manic Panic. I get those picture from google..




MANIC PANIC is hair semi - permanent hair color from USA. So, it takes around 3-4 weeks to get arrive in Jakarta. If you interested to try this hair color. You can buy it from me. I charge IDR 200.000/item exclude shipping by JNE to your place. And I only accept max. 5 items / quota order. If you only buy 1 item, you should wait for another buyer until reach the maximum quota. :)

HOW TO ORDER??
FILL THIS FORM

* FULL PAYMENT for order so there's no CANCEL ORDER after pay. If the item is out of stock, I'll guarantee 100% refund.
* Contact me through whatsapp : 081296551099
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts