Blackout!

It's been a tough months since I wrote my last blog. And I'm busy with uni stuff and become runway model in some shows. Anyway, I promise to my self that I've to more productive with my career. More portfolio for photography, more style, and more make up inspiration. 

So, this is my make up creation named Blackout!
I just bought black lipstick from NYX (named Penelope). It's very cheap and good unless you want black mate lipstick. Because, round lipstick is too glossy for me and not lasting long.

source: ebay


I'm using:
1. Pink Shade (02) Liquid Foundation MAKE OVER
2. Ivory Two Way Cake REVLON
3. Contour MAKE OVER
4. Yellow Eyeshadow NYX
5. Penelope Round Lipstick NYX
6. False Mascara MAYBELINE

So, this pretty make up is really easy and so simple, if you dare using black lipstick outside. :P . While I'm wearing this make up, I also matching my make up with my outfit. 



I'm wearing:
1. Studded Cap LM HARDWARE
2. Black Round Glasses
3. Black Shirt FOREVER 21
4. Fur Jacket DOTTI
5. Stripe Legging
6. Studded Heels CHARLIES&KEITH

Don't forget to Hype my lookbook. :)
xoxo


Comments

Wynne Prasetyo said…
i would never be able to pull this off hahahaha. GORGEOUS!


FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET
Unknown said…
helloww :D
Thank you..
I have just been looking around your blog and I love your blog! useful and stylish. I couldn't be happier if you can see my post about purple wedding ideas.

Popular Posts