BLACKPOSH IS NOW LAUNCHING

Hello readers,

It's been a long time, I haven't write any post since I told that I opened my own clothing line. And now, I made shoes brand in collaboration with my model friend, Dhea Rindya. I met her in fashion show and I really like her style especially her shoes. I am shoelovers but she is crazy about shoes. We have a similar style in shoes, so I asked her to make shoes brand and she accepted.

We're like a month to pick a name untill I found BLACKPOSH! What is BlackPosh? Blackposh is high quality shoes which made by handmade in Indonesia. Our design is represented to those people who dare to be different because our shoes is like wild things, punk girl, and a little boyish mix feminim. And Blackposh is ready to wear so you don't have to wait until a month to get it!

Here it is, our first collection.

FUSCHIA WEDGES


ROGUE STRAP WEDGES



Interested and you dare to wear this shoes!! Makes people look at you and say that you are stunning with this shoes. 


See you wear this shoes. <3 p="p">

xoxo,


Diva


Comments

Popular Posts